DoYoung Lee is a sixth year Masters/PhD student in the Interactions Lab @ UNIST (Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology). He majored in Design & Human Engineering and Computer Science Engineering at the UNIST, Korea. I am interested in controlling things, making stuff, smart toys, AR/VR and novel interfaces. I am currently working on the AR/VR interfaces. Also, I’m in the UNIST prototyping club, DINO.
You can Find my CV here!
- DoYoung Lee, Youryang Lee, Yonghwan Shin and Ian Oakley (2018). “Designing Socially Acceptable Hand-to-Face Input”. In Proceedings of UIST’18, Berlin, Germany.
- Rasel Islam, DoYoung Lee, Liza Suraiya Jahan and Ian Oakley (2018) “GlassPass: Tapping Gestures to Unlock Smart Glasses.” In Proceedings of Augmented Human 2018, Seoul, Korea.
- Gil, H.J., Lee, D.Y., Im, S.G. and Oakley, I. (2017) “TriTap: Identifying Finger Touches on Smartwatches.” To appear in Proceedings of ACM CHI’17, Denver, CO, USA.
- Oakley, I., Lindahl, C., Le, K., Lee, D.Y. and Islam, R.M.D. (2016) “The Flat Finger: Exploring Area Touches on Smartwatches”. In Proceedings of ACM CHI’16, San Jose, CA, USA.
- Oakley, I., Lee, D.Y., Islam, R.M.D. and Esteves, A. “Beats: Tapping Gestures for Smart Watches”. In Proceedings of ACM CHI’15, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- T Yang, DY Lee, Y Kwak, J Choi, C Kim, SP Kim. (2015) “Evaluation of TV commercials using neurophysiological responses”. Journal of physiological anthropology 34 (1), 19
- Oakley, I. and Lee, D.Y. (2014) “Interaction on the Edge: Offset Sensing for Small Devices”. In Proceedings of ACM CHI 2014, Toronto, Canada.
- TY Yang, DY Lee, SP Kim. (2014) “Development of Neural Indices from the Human Encephalography to Evaluate TV Commercials”. Ergonomics Society of Korea, 380-384